Sunday, January 26, 2014

"All Things New" - Story Behind the Song

   I can tell you some of the story behind this song, but not all of it. The fact is, the story is not yet finished. I hope one day that I will be able to share the rest of the story with you and that it has a happy ending.

   This song was written many years ago in response to an ugly situation that I thought had been resolved, but I could not have been more wrong. It is yet to be resolved, but I have faith that one day what I believe in faith will one day be reality.

   I have continued singing it and believing that it is true and one day will be true for the original situation it was intended for.

   In the meantime, I find the words comforting and encouraging as I pass through other trials and hardships. I hope that it blesses you too.




"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified."
Isaiah 61:3


All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.