Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"New in You" - Salvation's Work

   This song highlights what I was before God saved me. I wrote this song down a long time ago. I can't even remember when or why! But the point is that I am new in Jesus and for any true believer in Christ, this song is true as well.

   I love the analogies that go with this song. Think about them. Think about what you were before Christ. Think about where you were headed. Think about the reality of you, as an individual, before becoming a believer.

   And then think about what God did in your life. The profound changes that occurred and still affect you today in how you live, how you talk, how you react, etc. It's amazing, isn't it?

   And this song is just a reminder of that glorious work God has done in my life and in yours if you're a believer as well. Blessings to you, my friends! =)



All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

2 comments:

  1. Adriel,
    This song is more than beautiful! The lyrics and melody are touching. I'm so glad He makes all things new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Am I late or what at responding?! haha! Thanks for your comment, Paige, and your kind words. I, too, am so glad that the Lord makes all things new! Many blessings to you, friend! =)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.