Monday, November 18, 2013

A Sample From Last Week's Recording Session

free Christian contemporary music songs singer songwriter Adriel Hong

Last Friday, after I was done for the day with recording, I mentioned on my Facebook page that I had some samples of what I had worked on.

Today, I'm going to share with you one of those samples. It's a little snippet from "When You Speak to Me" and I hope you enjoy it. My brother, Daniel Tekunoff, did the arrangement for me. He is not only very talented, he is a blessing, and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother. =)

Keep in mind that it's a rough draft, (not the arrangement by any means!), the vocals and levels and such. And it's missing background vocals at the moment. But it's a preview and I hope you enjoy it. You can listen to it HERE on SoundCloud. I'd love to hear what you think about it. =)


All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.