Sunday, November 17, 2013

Upcoming Plans...


First of all, I'm still alive. I haven't updated this blog in two weeks. That is terrible!

Second, I have a couple of projects mulling around in my head right now. I just don't know which one to do first. I'm somewhat torn. Should I do the one I planned on doing right after I Exist for You (which I planned on titling High Above Me), or should I do the project which chronicles my recent health crisis (which I plan on titling When I Look Back)?

Hmmm...any thoughts?? Too many songs and not enough time. I'm getting to the point where I'm willing to share the rough recordings with you guys. Just me and the piano. That would be really awesome (not really, I'm being sarcastic). I honestly don't play too great, but I may be throwing in a few songs that are a little "rough", just an FYI! =)


All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.