Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New Version of "I Come to You" is Live!

You can hear the new version of "I Come to You", which has been amazingly improved by Matthew Winfree of Hope66 on SoundCloud HERE. Matthew Winfree did a wonderful job in editing, mastering, producing, enhancing (what else am I forgetting?), this song - just really adding that sparkle to it. What a blessing! =)

I'm an amateur at best in the recording, arranging and audio aspect of this endeavor. Not even an amateur, really. So I really, really appreciated his help. I think that was incredibly awesome of him. =)

I hope you enjoy the new version and, most of all, that it encourages and blesses you. If you're interested in the story behind the song, you can find that HERE.


As always, all glory to Jesus,
Adriel

2 comments:

  1. Hm... it's not showing my earlier post... so if it doesn't show up. I really like this song! Great words and melody. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jason! I had nothing to do with its improvement, but I'm glad you like it. And as far as the lyrics and melody, the glory goes to God for that. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment and your feedback. I appreciate it! =)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.