Sunday, December 29, 2013

Waiting...

   I just ran across this quote today by A.B. Simpson and was so inspired by it. It spoke volumes to my heart, so much so that I dove into my pictures and found this one I took of the ocean on a trip to San Diego years and years ago. It was perfect for the quote!

   Just last week, I was feeling "stuck". But the Lord spoke to my heart and told me that I wasn't stuck, but that I was right where He wanted me to be. There is nothing like God's voice that can still my heart. What a gift to hear His words that quiet my soul and help me rest in His perfect will!


"Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD."
Ps. 27:14

   Maybe you're feeling "stuck" too. Just know that in your waiting, God is working! And speaking of waiting, I highly recommend the book titled Waiting on God by Andrew Murray. It's awesome! Blessings to you today!


Learning how to wait,
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.