Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Numbering My Days...

That title sounds a bit morbid, I know. That was not my intention! In case the title alarmed you, NO, I have not received any news from a doctor telling me I have a certain amount of time to live or anything! =)

   This morning, my inbox contained an email from my brother with Psalm 90:12 as the subject. I found it to be rather providential, seeing that I was really wrestling with my soul today in regards to a "momentary, light affliction."

   I spent some time today looking through some old pictures and found this picture of a cemetery we had visited way back when. It kind of made everything hit home for me. The verse, the picture - they just went together.

   Takeaway point: Make every day count for the Lord! Even in our weak moments, there is the possibility and ability to bring Him glory.

   I can't say I made it through today with flying colors, but I will say that God is faithful and good. He gives us the strength to stand, the faith to believe, the hope to endure.

   I spent some time today making a couple of videos. I should be posting one of them, at least, this week. I thought that was better use of my time than moping around. haha! ;-)

All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

2 comments:

  1. A true word, Adriel! Time certainly does not wait for us so, we have to make the best of it. Thanks for this reminder. Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Every moment counts! Thanks for your comment, Funmi! Blessings from the Lord to you. =)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.