Sunday, September 8, 2013

First Post! Woo-hoo!

   Alrighty! Seeing that I'm starting to get my feet wet in this "sharing songs" stuff, I decided to start a blog devoted entirely to this aspect of my life.
   
christian, music, singer, songwriter, God, Jesus


   My brother is in the process of working on a website for me, but I wanted a place in the meantime to be able to share the lyrics for the songs that I will be sharing on songcloud.com along with stories and testimonies behind the songs... things like that. Hey, maybe I'll even stick with it!

   I hope that you will find encouragement here, always giving God the glory and praise for the way in which He stoops down from His high and lofty place to touch the deepest parts of our souls and hearts, even though we are but dust.

All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.