Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"I Exist for You" - Story Behind the Song

   Today, I am sharing the recording and lyrics for the song "I Exist for You" and the background of this song.

  From my journal entry for 11/24/2005:

  "God works in wonders! I can have faith in the God who made the world from nothing! And from this faith, I have righteousness.
  God, give me the faith to believe in You. To believe that You can do anything and everything. Nothing is beyond You. Nothing is above you. You created everything that exists and it all exists for You. You've ordained every minute of my life and planned out the path for my life. It is all for You, Jesus. It is all for You."
  
  On a Wednesday night gathering back in 2005, we were studying Romans and on this particular week we had studied chapter 4. My dad shared and his insights, along with with the Lord revealing His word to us, gave all of us such a clear picture about faith and righteousness. It was incredibly amazing!
  
  The next evening, I was going back over the chapter and I wrote the journal entry (which I quoted in this post) and alongside it the words for this song. This song was written in five minutes. That is truly the Lord!

Here is a link where you can listen to and download for free "I Exist for You" (you may have to make an account to listen, but it's free and painless) and also a link to view the lyrics.

I hope it encourages you!

All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.