Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Encouragement



Happy Sunday! I hope you're having a nice day and that your weekend is going well. We enjoyed the service today with a great worship service and encouraging message. 

Yesterday, my family and I went to an apple orchard and picked around 100 pounds of apples. We weren't able to go last year, so it was a blessing to be able to go this year.

Today we are busy peeling, coring and slicing the apples for applesauce and freezing. I'm at my parents' today, so I don't have access to my song files, but I decided to share a song with you from SoundCloud that I've enjoyed recently. I hope it blesses you, too. =)

The song is called "Celebrate" by Dan James and is a great worship song with the truth of the gospel woven in beautifully. Hope you enjoy it! Click HERE to listen.


All glory to Jesus,

Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.