Friday, September 27, 2013

What's New?


How is your week going? Mine has gone really well! I survived my third 9am women's Bible study. Getting up at 7:30am is a HUGE accomplishment for me... please, no applause is necessary.

   In all seriousness though, I have really been so blessed by this Bible study. My only regret is that I don't have more time to talk to the other gals about what we're learning and gleaning from God's word... time just seems to fly away when we're together. I am just so thankful to be able to even go. I could not have imagined I would be able to be part of something like this a few months ago. What a blessing! =)

   We've been doing an inductive study from Precept Ministries on 2nd Peter. Wow! It's been awesome already and we're only three weeks into it. I am just loving it!!

   The second week, we were going around taking prayer requests and one woman's words just echoed in my heart over and over that day. She said that we are not our own. It was just so profound to me and caught my attention. Of course, I've known that, but for some reason, her saying it that day just really stuck out to me. And lo and behold, I think it was the next day or day after that God gave me another song highlighting those very words. No wonder those words were so important.

   My brother let me know yesterday that he has another arrangement for one of my favorite songs, "Song in the Night", just about ready. I can't wait to share that one with you! It will be a little while... I still have to do the vocals for it. Suspense!!

   And lastly, I thought you'd like to take a peak at what my journal looked like a couple of weeks ago when I was writing two songs at the same time. It was crazy! I don't know if God has ever given me two songs at the same time before like that. Twins! You can see how messy it was.




   I hope you've been having a wonderful week and even if you haven't, remember that God is good and He is always faithful. Speak it to your soul!

As always, all glory to Jesus!

Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.