Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Whom Shall I Fear" - Story Behind the Song

  

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?"


Psalm 27:1

  
This familiar passage was a source of comfort to me through a difficult and painful time in my life in regard to a relationship, watching someone very dear to me make bad decisions that brought pain to others close to me. The Lord was constantly reminding me not to get side-tracked with this situation, but there were many times when my emotions took over and got me away from my Goal.

  These were the times of struggle, the storms of life, the waves of doubt that I talk about in this song. Life is always going to be throwing wild cards at us. Painful experiences, unexpected situations and changes, hardships we are not prepared for.

  But thanks be to God that the shadow of His wings covers and hides us, that the light of our salvation can penetrate through the lies and the fears, declaring to us that the nature of God has not changed, regardless of what we are passing through and that He is and always will be our refuge amidst the many things we pass through in this life.

  You can listen to and download "Whom Shall I Fear" for free HERE and read the lyrics HERE.

  I hope it is an encouragement to you and that you have a blessed day.

All glory to Jesus,
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.