Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Encouragement

Happy Sunday to you! I recently found this song on youtube from Gateway Worship. I am always a sucker for new worship songs, especially ones that declare the greatness and truth about my glorious God!


The challenge, of course, is that these types of songs are so inspirational and uplifting that you can walk away from them feeling like you are in the clouds and closer to God. But the real deal is how it affects my spiritual walk. My desire is to hear these beautiful, inspiring songs and walk away from them with my walk changed and my mind renewed, not just a good feeling.

God bless you this coming week!
Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! May God be your song.